Sunday 27 November 2011

Blogger Interview #1

So today I have got a interview with the lovely Hayley from www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com. Her blog is amazing and I love reading it so I was so pleased when she agreed to take part in this feature.





How did you start blogging and why? I started my blog when I realised people might be interested in my thoughts on beauty and I was always suggesting products to friends so I thought why not make me thoughts public! I set up my blog with no idea what I was doing but have learnt more and more as time goes on through fellow bloggers.


What's your favorite thing about blogging? I like discussing my passion for beauty and discovering how other people feel about products too. It means that we can help each other save money and invest in only the best products on the market!


Do your friends and family know about your blog? Yes they do and they are very supportive. I have two sisters which is great for getting extra feedback on my blog and the ranges I try. I also keep my friends updated on my latest blog posts via facebook and twitter and the response has been great.


What are you 3 favorite make up brands? This is a tough one for me but at the moment I would have to say Chanel, MAC and Bourjois.


What's your daily skincare routine, which product do you use and why? I have used Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish for years because I haven't found a product which feels as luxurious and deep cleaning on the skin. It removes every last trace of make up. I then follow with the Liz Earle toner and moisturiser. The products are natural, high quality and don't destroy my bank balance! 


What are your top 3 skincare brands? Currently Liz Earle, Origins and Decleor.


A product you think everyone needs to have in their collection? Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. They are a little more expensive than drugstore curlers but the quality is fantastic and they will last! I can't apply mascara to my lashes without using them now.

Whats your favorite foundation? At the moment, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. It leaves the most beautiful natural dewy finish but without looking oily on the t zone. I am eagerly awaiting the launch of Chanel Perfection Lumiere in the new year.


6 Blogs you enjoy reading? Apart from this one! Fleur de force, Beautyjunkieldn, quarterlifetalesofanniebean, thatgirlisgina, secretsfrombehindthemask and jenkiln :)

I have about 10 more of these coming up and if you would like to take part please email me or tweet me, I always reply.


Thanks again Hayley


Megan xx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant idea, I actually read your interview on Hayleys blog and thats how I found you. i said to her that this is a great way for us bloggers to discover new blogs too.

    both great interviews, keep them coming!

    http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete