Wednesday 3 October 2012

HD Brows Pallette With Before And After Pictures



Since the HD brows pallette appeared in one of the first glossy boxes they have become so popular in the blogging community. As I have a fringe, I don't really tend to fill in my brows. I also am happy with the natural shape of my eyebrows. My mum however has very thin, sparse eyebrows so I thought I would show you how well this pallette works using her as the model. The pallette I have is in the shade Foxy.


In the pallette you get 4 powders. My camera has picked the colours up well except for the bottom right. In the picture it looks quite purple/plummy and in real life its actually more of a muddy colour. You also get a double ended brush. One end is angled and the other is rounded as they can also be used as eyeshadows.


As you can see from the above picture my mums eyebrows are very fair in colour and very sparse. She also has a full fringe so filling in her brows regularly isn't a must for her although when she saw the results she was so impressed she has now got the HD pallette for herself as I rarely used it.



I didn't want to make the brows to dark or to different to how they are normally but the powder makes such a difference. This is definitely mine and my mums favourite brow pallette that we have used.

I believe the product is around the £20 mark but is definitely worth it if your brows are an important part of your make up routine.

Do you fill in your brows? 

Megan xx

(*)


1 comment:

  1. I rarely fill in my brows, I have a fringe as well. But this palette does look lovely. You can certainly see a difference on your mum

    ReplyDelete