Tuesday 18 February 2014

Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara


Rimmel is a brand that I often turn to for mascara although I do sometimes find their mascaras are a bit hit and miss however it's the thinner brushes which seem to be the best from them so when I saw that the Glam Eyes mascara had a thin brush I was excited to try it. 

Firstly the packaging is really nice and quite sleek with a black tube and gold wand handle. The wand is very thin with quite short, plastic bristles, I'd describe it more as a comb than a brush. It really separates the lashes however I don't notice any massive lengthening or volume, both of which this is supposed to give. 











(Sorry about the creepy eye picture)


The formula is quite dry but after a few days you don't realise that it is a slightly drier formula than most mascaras. Even though it's on the drier side, it doesn't flake on the eyelashes. I find that it lasts for at least 8 hours before starting to flake off and smudge but it might be longer if you don't have oily eyes and skin. 

Overall I really like this mascara for daily use as although it doesn't do anything special it separates my lashes so is perfect for a natural make up look. However if you like volumised lashes I would steer clear of this as I don't think this mascara does anything volumising wise. Even though I like this mascara, I wouldn't buy it again purely because I prefer mascaras which really lengthen my eyelashes.

Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara costs around £7.20 from here although Boots and Superdrug have offers on Rimmel most of this time.

What's your favourite mascara?

Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment