I hope everyone had a great summer, especially those of you returning to education this month. I thought I would update how I got on with my August goals before telling you about my goals for this month. I must admit I haven't done very well, but I'm taking this as a positive and motivation for this month.
2. Start exercising more.
3. Read 4 books.
4. Post on my blog at least 3 times a week.
6. Go out for a meal with my friends. *This is to be arranged
8. Write the first draft of my personal statement. *This is half done, well sort of anyway.
10. Order my provisional licence.
For September I'm not going to set 10 goals just 6 as these are goals that I really want to achieve.
1. Make some decisions about what I want to do after sixth form. I currently have no idea.
2. Comment on blog posts more often.
3. Post 2 times a week on my blog (I think this is more manageable!).
4. Try to save more money.
5. Get a job. I know I posted a month ago about my first job but they are only a seasonal company so after the summer holidays end, they close. I also know that this goal is out of my control really but I'm hoping I manage to get myself a job.
6. Have a massive sort out of my bedroom.
I'd love to know what some of your goals are for September!