Monday 18 August 2014

Home Wishlist: John Lewis

John Lewis is one of those shops where I can wander around for hours. Plus the espresso bar keeps me there a tiny bit longer! This wishlist wasn't intentionally all from John Lewis but it happened so lets just roll with it. 



1. Alice Tait New York Map £70: This is a seriously beautiful print. If I had the money to spend on things like this I would order it this second. One day this shall be mine! Plus the picture is already framed so you don't need to spend extra buying a new frame (trying to justify this to myself). 

2. Botanist Large Wooden Crate £20: I have been looking for a wooden crate like this one for ages but they are normally extremely expensive but at only £20 this is much more purse friendly. I would use this to pile all of my magazines into or to store body products. 

3. Alice Tait London Map £70: Like the New York map, I would love this so much. I think I prefer this one of the two though so if I do purchase one, it will definitely be this one.

4. Alice Tait London Mug £9: If you can't already tell, I love Alice Tate designs! The mug is more in my price range and at the moment think it's my only way of getting the London map print. I will definitely be looking out for this when I'm next in John Lewis as I am a massive mug collector! 

5. Acrylic Magazine Holder £13: I have so many magazines and really need a new storage solution for them. My glamour magazines are the only magazines that are organised in a way I am happy with. I think I'll be investing in this as it looks really well made and I love acrylic storage.

6. Cath Kidston Pencil Case £8: I love the simplicity of this pencil case and will probably buy it to house my stationery for sixth form next year. 

I'd love to know what your favourite home items are.

Megan x

4 comments:

  1. Hello there, thought I would have a snoop around your blog! I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you :)

    Amazzable xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pencil case!
    Visit my site? If you want we can follow each other via GFC and bloglovin, just leave me a comment. :)

    Sammie
    my blog || bloglovin

    ReplyDelete