Monday 11 August 2014

My Favourite Stationery





This may seem like a strange thing to write about to those of you who aren't avid stationery lovers like myself, but nonetheless I have decided I would share my favourite stationery with you all. I've always loved stationery but use my blog as a way to justify my excessive collection. I like to make lists but can't just use boring paper and a black biro! 

Lets start with pens. My absolute favourite pens are the coloured InkJoy pens from Papermate. I have purchased so many packs of these purely for the pink and purple although I do use the other colours occasionally. *You'll notice I have a thing about pink and purple pens* 

My other favourite pens are the Stabilo point 88 pens. I use these when I'm planning my monthly schedule of blogposts. They are also really pretty pens and look nice on my desk and unlike some pens these are practical whilst still looking good.

As for notebooks I thought I was a complete Paperchase girl, which is where the Cat notebook is from along with the majority of others in my collection, however I found the pink one in Asda the other day for only £1.50 and the paper is really good quality and I love the colour of the notebook. I do like investing in stationery but sometimes I do find Paperchase quite expensive. If we're talking notebooks for revision and taking notes in lessons, I use Oxford notebooks as the paper quality is amazing (top marks for the Oxford notebooks). 

As a stationery lover, I could go on about it all day but I will stop myself now. I'd love to know whether you are into stationery or not and if so what your favourite items are!

Megan x

6 comments:

  1. Those pens are so cute! Love the colours x
    norable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stabilo pens are currently on sale in Sainsbury's for £1.24 or something stupidly cheap like that! x

      Delete
  2. I love stationary too! When you wrote about your love of purple and pink pens, I realized that I too have an obsession with orange pens. They are literally all over my desk!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a thing for orange pens too, I'd say they are my third favourite haha! x

      Delete
  3. I love stationery too! Mostly notebooks for me though :P xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many notebooks too, think I need to stop buying them! x

      Delete