Thursday 7 August 2014

Method Disney Handwashes



As a massive Disney fan, when I saw that Method had bought out Mickey and Minnie Mouse hand washes I was excited to try them. Firstly I love the bottles, they are super cute and in the classic Mickey Mouse head shape. I will definitely be refilling them when I have finished the current hand wash as it would be a crime to to get rid of them. 


The Mickey Mouse hand wash is lemonade scented which I'm going to be honest I dislike. To me it smells too much like lemsip and as the scent lingers on the skin I haven't been enjoying using it. The soap in itself though isn't as foaming as I initially thought it would be but it does make your hands feel clean without making them feel dry. This also goes for the Minnie Mouse soap too!


I love the Minnie Mouse Soap, it's strawberry scented but isn't too strong and artificial, its smells a little bit like the strawberry range from the body shop which I am also a massive fan of. This scent also lingers on the skin for a bit but I don't think its strong enough for others to notice and it definitely won't clash with perfume as it certainly isn't that strong. 

These hand washes are £4 which I think is a little bit pricey but the Minnie Mouse one is definitely worth it, even if only for the bottle! I would recommend Method hand washes in general as I have loved every one that I have tried minus the Mickey Mouse one. 

10 comments:

  1. oh, oh, oh, i think i neeeeeeeed these. dammit. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the Minnie one is definitely worth it! x

      Delete
  2. These are really cute! I prefer the strawberry scented hand soaps over the lemon ones too.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I've seen the Minnie one in so many peoples posts / on instagram. Its making me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I definitely prefer the Minnie one! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know, I've never seen anything like it (or bottles so cute) x

      Delete
  5. These are super cute - I love the shape of the bottles. I would defiantly keep them too Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete