Tuesday 28 October 2014

Umberto Giannini Incredible Body Mousse




Umberto Giannini are in my eyes the master of any sort of styling product. Whilst I find their shampoos and conditioners are nothing special, the same can't be said for the styling products. As someone with fairly thick, long, straight hair, I'm always on the look out for something that offers more volume. Umberto Giannini have a range 'Incredible Body' that is focussed on big, voluminous hair. 

I apply the mousse mainly to the roots but also on the lengths sparingly, it doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy or sticky which is a bonus. I also blow dry my hair upside down which usually provides volume in itself however that is normally short lived. The mousse really has created extra volume in my hair and I feel as though every individual strand looks thicker than it actually is. The only thing that I don't love about the product is the smell. It smells a lot like cucumbers mixed with alcohol which I personally dislike but I can get over the scent as it doesn't last in the hair. 

I can't write this post without mentioning the packaging. Who doesn't want a purple and gold bottle in their bathroom? All Umberto Giannini products have the most beautiful illustrations on them which make the products look much more expensive than they actually are. 

At £5.49 I think this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a bit of extra volume. I also think it is especially great if you want to create an updo or a half up half down style as it really adds body to the hair. 

Megan x




No comments:

Post a Comment