Sunday 1 July 2012

Perfect Day





If you have seen my past posts you will know I am a big fan of Soap and Glory and really love their make up range. This lipstick is no exception. It is in the shade Perfect Day which is a lovely rosey pinky red colour.


First off the packaging; I love it! It is pretty bulky but I still like it. For some reason it remind me of topshop packaging because of how simple it it. Also the Soap and Glory lipsticks aren't just lipsticks they are fabulipsticks which is so clever. Whoever comes up with all the products names is so creative.


The formula is really moisturising which I like in a lipstick as for some reason I always have dry lips. I also love the smell, its like a very light vanilla smell. It also has the S&G logo on the lipstick which I think gives it an added something.


I would have preferred there to be a bit more product but the overall product is amazing so i'm not too bothered about that.


I am on the hunt for some new lipsticks, what are your favourites?


Megan xx





1 comment:

  1. I wish we had Soap & Glory Cosmetics here, Ive heard great things about them..lovely colour hun:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete