Sunday 17 March 2013

Alternative ways to follow Megan's Beauty Blog

As I'm sure most of you will already know it looks like GFC will be dissspearing on July 1st this year. I know that most of my readers follow my blog via GFC but soon this won't be an option. There is no need to worry though because there are alternative ways to keep up to date with my blog.

Bloglovin
I think bloglovin is the easiest way to follow blogs and has a great interface. It keeps track of which posts you've read and which you haven't. It makes life a whole lot easier than reading blogs on google as half the time all the posts don't show up any way. You can follow my blog on bloglovin here.

Twitter
Twitter is a great way to keep up to date with what people are doing and just to have a nosey into people's lives. You can follow me on Twitter here.

There are other ways to follow my blog too such as she said beauty and hello cotton but I don't think many people use those sites and Bloglovin is much easier to use.

Please leave your Bloglovin links below and I will check them out.

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment