Thursday 25 July 2013

Nakd Bars

I am currently on a health and fitness mission and hope to be documenting my progress and ideas on my blog. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in seeing. Nakd bars have become one of my favourite snacks recently.



Nakd bars are 99% natural bars and are made from mainly nuts and dates plus the fruit of the flavor of the bar. As they are natural they are a healthy snack to have even though they are relatively high in calories. Its healthier to eat this than a chocolate bar because of what is going in to your body.

Nakd bars are surprisingly sweet which is because of the dates i'm guessing. I tried the cocoa orange flavour and they taste amazing, and really kick a sugar craving. They are usually on offer in supermarkets for around 50p. I am looking forward to trying some different flavors of the nakd bars.

What are your favourite healthy snacks?

Megan xx

4 comments:

  1. I love these! I like the banana bread flavor too :)

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banana bread sounds lovely, I will definitely pick some up if I see them anywhere! xx

      Delete
  2. I've seen these a million times in store & contemplated picking them up, it's so good a sweet treat can be one of your five a day as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try them, they have so many flavors out now too. The really do cure my sweet cravings :) x

      Delete