Thursday 29 August 2013

Autumn Outfit Ideas

Now the weather is supposed to start getting cooler and the autumn/winter clothes are in shops I thought this would be a good time to do an autumn outfit ideas kind of post. I love browsing websites looking for clothes so thought I would share some of the pieces I am loving. I think these outfits would also be great to wear if you are holidaying in the UK.


When I think of Autumn I sort of think of biker's and their leather jackets. I love this one from Topshop and think it's a great staple piece to have. I personally think that a light blue or olive green top looks great with leather jackets and love this speckled blue one from George at Asda. I know going all black isn't something everyone loves but I have put Topshop Leigh black jeans above. Teamed with some Topshop Mighty boots, I think this is a perfect autumn outfit. 



For a really cold autumn day I love body warmers/gilets. I love this one from George at Asda but for some reason they only have a blue one online when they have a burgundy coloured one in stores. I think either colour works well but I do prefer the burgundy one. I would wear this with a white, grey or black long sleeved top like this one from Marks and Spencer. For bottoms I would say riding pants are a good idea as they are thick so will keep you warm and they also look great with these Ugg's which I would have as footwear. This outfit would be perfect if you are going for a long walk which wouldn't be complete without visiting a tea room.


I love this dress from Ark and think that it would look lovely with this cardiganBig, chunky knits are my favourite items in the autumn/winter months so I couldn't not include one. I love the look of brown ankle boots with dresses so think these ones from Ark are lovely. This would be perfect for a day that isn't too cold or for a meal out.

Please let me know if you like this kind of post or not.

Megan xx

8 comments:

  1. LOVE those top shop jeans! I need them in my life, I love autumn fashion.

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Autumn fashion too! I really want a pair too but can't bring myself to part with that much money :)xo

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh I love this post! Autumn fashion is my favourite :)
    I've wanted those topshop boots for ages now, well probably since last autumn haha, they'd go with everything! I have some topshop Leigh jeans and I was really disappointed with how they washed, they've faded really badly after just a couple of washes :(
    The dress is so cute though! I love a pretty dress and ankle boots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to boots too, think I might have to buy them if I can find them in store. That's such a shame about the Leigh jeans, I always thought they'd be good quality because there quite expensive. I think i'll just stick to Dorothy Perkins for jeans! xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE these sorts of posts! Great blog, great wishlist (love the cardi) :)

    Awesome little blog, now following you, would be great if you could check out my blog sometime. Thank you. Tia
    xxx

    http://www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you. I love the cardigan too, one of my favouirte pieces out of all the outfits! xx

      Delete
  4. Love the top set, it's just my style! I did try to buy that top in my local George but they'd ran out of my size - it's very popular!

    www.ramblingofabeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top one is my favourite too! I found the top in store but hated the material when I felt it, its a shame because it looks lovely :)x

      Delete