The recipe is practically the same as last weeks, sorry!
You will need
4oz of butter (I use stork)
4oz of caster sugar
2 medium sized eggs (free range are best)
Just under 4oz of self raising flour
3 tablespoons of cocoa powder (the unsweetened type)
1. First line a muffin tray with 12 paper or silicone cases.
2. Cream together the sugar and butter until it's a very pale colour and has a fluffy consistency
3. Add the eggs and mix again until combined.
4. Take 3 tablespoons of flour out of the 4oz and add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
5. Fold the flour and cocoa powder into the mixture.
6. Dollop the mixture evenly into the 12 cases.
7. Bake for 20 minutes at around 180 degrees.
As I've already mentioned I have been busy doing coursework today so didn't have time to decorate them but they were delicious as they are.
What are your favourite types of cupcakes? Also if you have any ideas of what I could bake in the future please let me know in the comments.