Wednesday 23 April 2014

What's In My Holiday Make Up Bag






If blogger is working (fingers crossed) then when you read this, I'm currently on holiday in Scarborough. I thought I would show you the make up that I am taking away with me. 

Face
Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer (£10)
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory (£9.99)
Benefit Porefessional Primer (£24.50)
Soap and Glory Glow All Out Highlighter (£11.00)
Liz Earle Healthy Glow Blush in Coral (£16.50)
Topshop Cream Blush in Neon Rose

Eyes
HD Brows Palette in Foxy
MUA Eye Primer (£2.50)
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara (£9.99)
MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (£4.00)
Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner (£5.00)
Topshop Eye Crayon 

Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me (£2.99)
Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie and Sorbet (£7.99)
Soap and Glory Lipstick in Perfect Day (£9.00)
Collection Cream Puff in Angel Delight (£2.99) 
Barry M Lipgloss in Toffee (£4.49)
Clarins Lipgloss in Candy (£18.00)

I'd love to know what essential make up items you take on holiday with you!

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment