Thursday 11 December 2014

A Fashionable Christmas Cow?



Who thought they'd ever see a cow in a Christmas jumper? Gloria the cow seems to have the right idea, how cute does she look? She's at the forefront of the Send a Cow campaign which is something that I love the idea of. 

Send a Cow is a charity that helps African families but not in the normal way that we may think. Instead of just giving the families money, Send A Cow provides agricultural help so that families can create a living from their farms and provide produce for the community. 

The gifts range in price from 'Local Cow' which costs £205 to 'Little Donkey' which is £9 although I'm sure I've seen one that is £5 too! Little Donkey helps families to take care of their 4 legged friends who help transport produce to markets which I think is great for £9. 

This would be a great gift to give to a child this Christmas as you can tell them that they animal you have paid for is helping other children and families. There are other gifts you can buy which also contribute to the Send A Cow campaign. 

I'd love to know what you think of the Send A Cow Christmas campaign.

Megan x

I'd also like to mention that Gloria wasn't distressed by the jumper in any way and that it was attached to her normal coat with velcro. I know if I don't mention it that someone would comment saying that it's animal cruelty or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment