Wednesday 10 December 2014

Square Snaps




If you've been reading my blog for a while you will know that I love personalised presents. I've given my mum photobooks for the last 2 Christmases because I think photo gifts are lovely and show that you have put a lot of thought into the gift. Square Snaps are a company that deal mainly with the printing of Instagram pictures in polaroid style which I love and will definitely purchase some of these in the future. 

I received 10 greetings cards from Square Snaps and I have to say the quality is absolutely amazing. The card is really thick and the images are glossy but not overbearingly so. I mainly just got cards of our pets and a couple of a family holiday. My best friends birthday is next week and as she has an unhealthy obsession with the K-pop group, Infinite, I decided to get an image of them printed onto a card for her. I got the image from Google but it still printed really well onto the card. 10 greeting cards cost £10.99 which I think is reasonable especially as when you buy individual cards in the shops you spend about £2 a time.

I am also really impressed with the customer service delivered from Square Snaps. My cards arrived with no envelopes but after a quick email they were popped into the post straight away and arrived at 8am the following day. 

If you would like to order from Square Snaps I have a 10% discount for my readers to use which is CC10 if you order before the 18th December. The delivery is free and if you order before this date they will arrive in time for Christmas.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment