Tuesday 9 December 2014

What I've Been Doing #03


So I haven't blogged for a while but I have been busy and have a lot of new things going on in my life. I'll fill you in as quickly and briefly as I can.

The main thing is that I have just started my first proper part time job! I've got a Christmas job at Marks and Spencer and I love it so much! I've only worked for 3 days and had one day induction but I already want my contract to be extended and have my fingers crossed. The people who work there are all lovely and have made me feel really welcome. A girl from my sixth form works there and I was speaking to her about when she started and she began as a temp at Christmas and was asked to go back in April so there is hope I will get to stay even if there is a gap in between. 

I've also started my driving lessons which I also love doing. I can reveal that the exciting news that I had about my driving lessons (I mentioned this in my last post). I am writing about my lessons for Driving Test Success. You can see my 'diary' here please excuse the awful picture of me though!! Let me know what you think if you have a look.

I also haven't mentioned that Tucker, the Guide Dog puppy we trained, came back to us as a family pet as he was taken off the programme due to an unknown neurological problem. While this is obviously disappointing as one less blind person will get a Guide Dog, we were happy that he has come back as he has a lovely temperament and is a lovely dog in general. 

I think that's all I've got to update you on. I will be blogging once a week to get back into the swing of things, maybe more but I'm aiming for at least once a week!

Look out for some Christmas related posts coming up this week and next!

Megan x


No comments:

Post a Comment