Sunday 22 May 2011

15 Facts TAG

Im not sure if there is a TAG out there that is this im sure there is I just havent seen it. Im just going to do it whether its real or not, it is now. All it is is 15 facts about yourself. This is just so you get to know me a bit better :)

1. I love Glee

2. My favourite soap is Hollyoaks

3. I love chocolate

4. I hate my hair

5. People who do things like give to charity and donate blood and just nice things like that really inspire me <3

6. I love to sing but am pathetic at it. 

7. I'm a bit *very* scared of failing my exams.

8. I dont like it when people judge you before they know you

9. I really dont like the dentist

10. I love my Friends and Family

11. I have a little sister

12. I have a phobia of heights and spiders

13. I have blue eyes and brown hair (there is a reason i put this)

14. I love makeup

15. I'm a boring person and cant think of anything else to put.

I tag everyone to do this. Comment yours below or leave the link or something so i can check them out :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I sent an email two days ago but I don't know if you have received it. I sent you my address so you could send me the brush. If there are any problems let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete