Sunday 22 May 2011

5 Things...

Okay sorry for the really poor name but I want to start a like 5 things kinda summary every Sunday I cant think of any interesting names for it, so if you have any ideas please let me know in the comments. Not all the things are going to be beauty related.





1. Ice cream in general. I love it and now even my school selling it. This makes me sound like a pig but who doesn't love ice cream in the warm weather. 


2. This beautiful dress from H&M. I dont actually own it yet but im hoping it will look good on when I go and get it next weekend. Its the perfect dress for summer, its easy to make it more dressy but pairing it with a white jacket or something and can also be worn casually.

3. School, as weird as this sounds this week I had so much fun in most of my lessons. If you want me to tell you more about my friends and more personal things do let me know. I had typed out loads for this and then realised calling all my friends by name means nothing to anyone because no one can put a face to a name. I think I will make a separate post of pics and stories of my friends :)



4. Twitter - I have recently really got into twitter. I love it. Have any of you got any famous people following you? If Jorgie Porter, or anyone else of Hollyoaks, Darren Criss, or anyone else from glee, followed me I would probably never stop going on about it. I love Darren Criss is that really weird? Oh well !x

5. Watching Youtube videos. I do this all the time anyway but I cant think of a number 5 hehe. I know most of you who watch youtube already watch JoshSundquist but if you dont you seriously need too. He is a paralympian who lost his leg to cancer at the age of 10. He is so funny and one of those people who look at the good side of everything.

If you want to see more of these posts please let me know.

Meganxx  




1 comment:

  1. I didn't want to use Twitter, but I opened an account during Christmas. I really like it now though!

    ReplyDelete