Friday 23 March 2012

About me TAG

1. Do you have a middle name?  Yes but for privacy reasons I'm not going to say what it is.
2. What is your Favorite subject in school? Definitely Psychology.
3. Whats your Favorite drink? I really like hot chocolate and Robinsons squash
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment? At the moment probably Wild ones by Flo Rida
5. What would you name your kids? I think about this all the time and I have no idea.
6. Do you participate in any sports? I do PE at school and also this thing where I go into primary schools to run after school sports clubs.
7. Favorite Book? The Hunger Games Trilogy
8. Favorite Color? Pink I think
9. Favorite Animal? I love dogs and monkeys
10. Favorite Perfume? Oh Lola and Burberry body are amazing
11. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
12. Have you graduated high school? Not yet
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? Once when I went to Florida
14. Do you speak any other language? I am doing Spanish at GCSE level
15. How many siblings do you have? I have 1 sister
16. What is your favorite store? I have recently really gotten into H&M I found these gorgeous jeans for £9.99 so got them in 3 colours
17. Favorite restaurant? Frankie and Benny's 
18. Do you like school? School is okay, Wednesday and Thursday are my favorite days.
19. Favorite youtuber? I have a lot but the first person I ever watched was Fleurdeforce
20. Favorite movie? I like far too many films to pick just one.
21. Favorite TV show? Pretty Little Liars 
22. PC or Mac? I have a PC 
23. What kind of phone do you have? I have a rubbish Samsung phone, but I don't use a phone much so don't see the need to get a new one.
24. How tall are you? 5ft 3"



I tag everyone to do this. If you do please let me know in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment