Monday 5 March 2012

Topshop Blush in Rosy



Topshop make up is something I have always loved the look of. I currently have the cream blushes and highlighter on my wishlist.
Anyway I was sent the Powder blush in Rosy to try out and I love it. 



When you take the lid off there is a sponge on top of the blush. You need to unscrew the sponge and then you have the blush. The only problem I have with this blush is that when using a brush its a bit messy and I feel a lot of product is wasted.




The colour is very sheer on the cheeks with a subtle glow. When I saw the shimmer in the pot I thought it was going to be too glittery but its actually really nice. 

These blushes retail for £6.00 and are available in Topshop

Megan xx


1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to try the Topshop make-up as I've heard so many great reviews. I might just add this to my wishlist, it looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete