Tuesday 6 March 2012

Hummingbird Bakery from Prezzybox


Quite a while ago I was given the chance to try some products from Prezzybox, me being me I chose this and a cupcake maker but more on that another time.

Anyway the Hummingbird Bakery cupcakes and muffins set is something I really love. It has a cupcake recipe book and 100 cases with the hummingbird symbol on them. 



The recipe book has some gorgeous looking cakes in it my favorite looking being the marshmallow cupcakes which I havent yet got round to making but when I do I will post some pictures of the finished results.


The set is available from here for £12.95. It would make a great gift for someone who loves baking or as mother's day is coming up a great gift for that  or a great treat for yourself.

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment