Thursday 18 April 2013

CB12 Mouthwash Review



CB12 is a new mouthwash which has really taken off over the last couple of months. When I was contacted about trying some mouthwash, I had never heard of the brand. However now if you are watching TV it is very likely you will see a CB12 advert and I am always seeing bottles of the stuff in Boots too :)

CB12 comes in two different flavors, (would you call it a flavor?) mint/menthol and mild/menthol. I personally thought I would like the mild one the best as I hate strong mouthwash but the mild one had very little taste to it at all, and the taste it did have wasn't minty. Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining. This mouthwash is seriously the best I have ever used. 

It claims to neutralise breath for 12 hours and although I'm not sure if it is that long, it definitely makes my mouth feel much cleaner. This is the only thing CB12 claims to do and it does what it says. It isn't one of these 'miracle' products that claims to do a million things but the simple things are often the best!

At £14.59 it is on the pricey side but if you enjoy looking after your mouth or have an issue with bad breath I would definitely look into this. I find a bottle lasts about 20-25 days which doesn't make the price per use too expensive!

Have you tried CB12? What do you think of it?

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment