Monday 8 April 2013

Passion For Fashion 2 Competition Entry

Money Supermarket always run the most amazing competitions for bloggers and this one is no different. All you have to do to enter is create 3 looks, casual, party and holiday, all under £200. The winner for each category will win £200 and the overall winner wins an amazing £1000!

Casual


This is a really nice casual outfit and something that I would actually wear. I love wearing a bright lip when the rest of my outfit is casual as I feel it really brings an outfit together. Also how cute are the Adidas trainers? 

Links


Holiday

I love this outfit. It is something I wouldn't just wear on holiday but in this country on a warm day. I think that denim jackets always look good with girly dresses and a brown bag so I really love the scalloped edged satchel from Asos. For the summer I also love dainty necklaces!

Links

Party


For my party look I wasn't quite sure what look I wanted to go for. In the end I decided on something edgy but fun. I think the leather jacket, boots and clutch are the edgy and the bright dress and lipstick and cute mustache watch are the fun!

Links

If you want to enter visit the money supermarket website for more details :)

Megan xx



No comments:

Post a Comment