Tuesday 14 February 2012

Conran Scent 2


Conran wasn't a brand I was overly familiar with so when I had the chance to review some products from them I didn't say no. I got to choose the scent either 1 or 2. scent 1 is a spicy scent with nutmeg and pepper in it. Scent 2 is fresh with lemon and floral scent.

I received the Body scrub and the shower gel in scent 2. I really dislike the smell of the body scrub but love the smell of the shower gel even though they are meant to be the same. I feel like the scent of the scrub is a lot stronger than the shower gel (I think this might just be me though).


The scrub itself does the job its supposed to do. It has a strange consistency that I haven't seen before in a scrub it's sort of foam like. It is an expensive one though at £25, but it does work well and a little does go a long way.

The shower gel is lovely and the scent really lasts on your body. Its very refreshing especially in the morning when you have just woken up. It cost £16 which I think is a bit expensive but if your a person who likes luxurious products then I think this is one for you.

The packaging on all of Conran products look very expensive and when I first saw them I linked them to the bottles you have at hotels.


Megan xx

1 comment: