Sunday 26 August 2012

Perfume Collection



Perfume is something I have only really gotten into the past year or so. Until then it was all about impulse body spray and my only perfume, So..? eternal. I really like the collection I have built and don't plan on buying any more until I have used up some more of these. I am not really going to describe the scents as I am not very good at scent describing. I will just let you know when I prefer to wear them. If I have already done a review of the perfume I will include the links.


Burberry Body £55 - I really like this and decided to get the full size after trying out a sample of it. It is a strong musky scent so I much prefer wearing it in the evening.

Marc Jacobs Oh Lola £37 - This has the most beautiful bottle ever. It's a really light fragrance which I love wearing in the summer.

U by Ungaro at Avon - This is no longer sold as far as I am aware. Its not an amazing fragrance and dosen't last very long on the skin either. It is very fruity too.

L'Occitane Eau Ravissante £37 - I really like this fragrance. Its very fresh and I would say almost fruity. I wear this all year round mainly during the day.


Boho from Boots - I got this from a friend for Christmas and although it's one of the Boots own kinda fragrances, it's surprisingly nice. It smells really fruity and freshens you up. It also lasts for quite a long time on the skin.

So...? Eternal £6.35 - This is one of the first perfumes I owned. To be honest its very average. It doesn't last very long and the smell is very (and I mean very) subtle. It does smell nice when first sprayed though but I won't be repurchasing.

Soap and Glory Eau de Soap and Glory £16.50 - I really, really like this perfume. It is the Soap and Glory signature scent which I really love. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last on the skin very long.

L'Occitane Sorbet Verbena £38 - The smell of this perfume is amazing. It smells like flowers and in a funny way like cucumbers? Although I like the fragrance I gave this to my mum because I can't stand the feel of the bottle and the noise that the lid makes when it comes off. Surely I'm not the only one who feels like this about frosted glass and metal lids?

So..? Superstar £10.49 (Currently on lots of offers in Boots) - This is a really strong perfume that doesn't last for very long but for the first 20-30 minutes of applying it, it is so strong. I personally don't like this fragrance very much.

Especially Escada £32 - This is one of my favourite perfumes and I tend to reach for it most days. It has a very sweet smell to it and lasts for quite a while too. I also really love the packaging.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE Lola and Burberry Body! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are amazing scents. Both are so different but I do think most people would like them! xx

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed this post! I need to collect more!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed reading :)xx

      Delete
  3. love this post, i love perfumes myself! lovely collection:) x

    thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! Really want to try some L'Occitane perfumes especially, the scents sound amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do do some great fragrances. They are definitely one of my go to shops when perfume shopping :)x

      Delete
  5. You have a nice perfume collections in here. I've never heard some of this brand but it looks like a nice perfumes to collect too. :)

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete