1. Work hard at sixth form and stay motivated to work. I want to get all of my target grades for my AS exams and the only way I am going to do that is with a lot of dedication and hard work.
2. Drink more water. This is pretty self explanatory. I don't drink enough of anything but water has skin benefits, health benefits and stops dehydration so I really need to try harder.
3. Do more exercise. I want to tone up and lose a bit of weight this year. I'm not a very sporty person so won' be doing anything too dramatic.
1. Blog at least 3 times a week. I haven't been posting regularly on my blog which is something that's going to change.
2. Buy a blog domain. This is something I have wanted to do for a while as my blog name doesn't match the url of my blog.
3. Comment more on other blogs. I am quite good at commenting on other blog posts. I probably comment on 40% of the ones I read but I could comment more.
What are your New Year Resolutions?
*Photo from Fotor