Sunday 12 January 2014

The Sunday Post #1


I thought this year I would start doing a weekly round up type post so that when I look back I will be able to see what I was doing each week. I know it would have made more sense starting this last week but I hope you enjoy reading anyway! These posts won't always be weekly updates but I will always be posting on a Sunday!

This week has not been the most exciting week of my life I've got to admit. I started back at sixth form on Tuesday, my day with 6 lessons, so that was a bit of a shock to the system. 

I'm currently revising (well not this second but you know what I mean) for my mock exams which are tomorrow and Tuesday. I am normally the worlds worst procrastinator so considering I have written around 250 revision cards in the last couple of days, I'm quite pleased! I still have a lot more revision to do tonight and tomorrow night *cries*.

On a brighter note I read Divergent in 3 nights and absolutely loved it. I think I'd go as far as saying that its my favourite book. I just couldn't put it down and the story line moved so quickly but it was rich in detail. If you would be interested in a book review let me know.

Yesterday morning I received the nicest surprise parcel in the form of the Katie Eary t-shirt in collaboration with Clique magazine. The t-shirt is beautiful and I really love it. Clique is something which is something I have really enjoyed reading this week too. I will be writing about the t-shirt and Clique magazine later this month so keep your eyes peeled for more information.

I have been drinking lattes like mad this week and have been loving my new little 'gadget' in the form of Mr Frothy. Its basically an electronic whisk thing that froths the milk in hot drinks. Does anyone else think frothy is a horrible word? This was quite cheap so would definitely recommend getting one if you enjoy having hot drinks.

I'd love to know what you've been doing this week!

Megan xx

P.s. I'll make sure the pictures are more interesting next week! 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea for a post, I bet you will enjoy looking back at them all in years to come :) Good luck for your exams! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will, especially in December when I'm thinking I haven't done anything all year! Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. very cute t-shirt indeed!!good luck with your exams girlie!i studied sociology at school & uni so i know what its like trying to remember all of those big sociological words!hehe!:-)xx

    ReplyDelete