Tuesday 3 April 2012

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator


If you have seen my past posts about Liz Earle products you will know I haven't as yet found fault in the company. This arrived beautifully packaged but I cant find the pictures I took of it wrapped up.

Anyway the Liz Earle gentle face exfoliator is a great product. It smells exactly like the cleanse and polish (minty) and is a creamy consistency. When looking at it, I notices that there are no apparent grains in the product because they are so tiny, you cant see them. The grains feel like sand on the face they are so tiny.


On the back of the product it says its suitable for all skin types except sensitive, but I have sensitive skin and its quite a gentle exfoliator so it doesn't damage my skin. I only use it 2-3 times a week though as I feel any more than that would be to abrasive.

The gentle face cleanser is available here for £13.50

I noticed today that Liz Earle also do a suncream, have any of you tried that?
Have you tried any Liz Earle products?

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment