Monday 2 April 2012

March Favourites



Most of these products have appeared somewhere on my blog before, but this month I have rediscovered some great products along with some amazing new ones.


Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment - An undereye concealer which almost completely cancels out the purple darkness, it also has something in it that reduces bags. I will do a review soon.


Rimmel London Blusher in Summer Fever - Just a gorgeous everyday blush, this technically shouldn't be in a favorites as I only purchased it last week, but I have used it everyday since I got it.


RightGuard 3D Protection - Just does what an anti perspirant should.


Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer - A great concealer which I discovered this month. I have reviewed this here.


Japonesque Mineral Face Brush - This brush is amazing. Its flat topped and can be used for powder, blusher, bronzer and I suppose even foundation. The only downside is that I don't think they are very easily accessible in the UK.


Maybelliene one by one mascara - I have spoken about this mascara before, I have had it open for about 5 months and it hasn't dried up, isn't flaking, isn't smudging so I will be repurchasing when this runs out.


Simple anti blemish moisturiser - I love this moisturiser, it works so well especially on very dry skin although it does make the face very shiny after using so I tend to use it mainly at night.


Soap and Glory A Great Kisser in Juicy Peach - A great all round lipbalm, it is slightly sticky but I love it either way. I have reviewed this here

What are your March favourites?


Megan xx 

1 comment:

  1. oh ive never used Soap and Glory make-up, really thinking of trying that concealer though xx

    ReplyDelete