Tuesday 10 April 2012

MUA Eye Primer





I love MUA products, they are such good value for money. They have their basic products which all cost £1 and some professional products which cost slightly more. The Professional eye primer costs £2.50 which is the cheapest on the market I believe. I haven't ever tried an eye primer so I cant really compare this one to anything.


MUA say "apply primer to eyelids before make up application to create a more vibrant eyeshadow colour for long-lasting wear without fading or creasing"


I really like this primer, its not one you can really use without eyeshadow as I find it makes your eyelids super white which isn't a good look. I think it defiantly does make the eyeshadow last much longer, mines normally faded after about 4 hours but with this it certainly lasts at least 8 hours. The lipgloss type applicator makes it so easy to apply the product straight to the eyelids.


I am very impressed with it for the price and I feel its good enough for me so I don't feel the need to try the primer potion from Urban Decay like I was initially going to.


If you have any other MUA recommendations please let me know in the comments and I will check them out.


Megan xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment