Saturday 2 June 2012

April Luxbox





Luxbox is the first beauty box service I have tried and to be honest I'm quite impressed. The box is a pale dusty pink colour and inside the products are underneath black tissue paper and on top of black shredded paper. The presentation of the box is really nice.






I really love the element of surprise involved with beauty boxes, its like receiving a present every month.


Lets have a look at the products inside the April box



This is one of the full sized products in this months box. It retails for £12.95 and comes in this cute limited edition tin although there are many other tins sold on the Steam cream website. This is a multi purpose moisturiser and is suitable for face, body and hands. I have heard that it is a good alternative to the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream.




These are another full sized product but one I personally am not interested in. I have never been able to apply false lashes so these will be going unused I'm afraid. These are in H146 and cost £4.99



Again this is another full sized product although I didn't realise this until I looked up the price for this post. It costs £14.00. This is my favorite product of this box and have been using it a lot. I haven't noticed a difference but I am trying to take care of my eye area from a young age to try and help prevent wrinkles when I'm older.




How typical that of the 4 colours that were sent out I received the 2 I have full sizes of. These are in the shades Wolf Howl and Marble Sparkle. They are very small 1.5g samples and are quite pigmented except as they are loose they can be quite messy to use. Full size retail for £7



I havent actually used this for anything yet although it does have many uses. Its 100% natural and can be used to sooth, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions like eczema and on bumps, bites and minor burns so its a handy product to have in the house. This is a 5g sample but full size costs £9.99.


Luxbox is available to order from here. What do you think of beauty subscription boxes?


Megan xx

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit I haven't seen a review of the Luxe box before. I love your style of blogging. You keep it clean and concise. Don't ever change x x

    ReplyDelete