Sunday 3 June 2012

L'Occitane Eau Ravissante


L'Occitane have just released 3 new colognes. There is a male one, a female one and a unisex one. I being me obviously decided on the female one as the notes in it all sounded perfect to me.

The bottle I got is 300ml and it has an unscrew able lid. It also comes in a 50ml spray and a shower gel. 

It has top notes of bergamot and pink pepper, heart notes of rose and freesia and base notes of musk and amber.

After looking on the L'Occitane website I found out there are many uses for this cologne. You can put 2 capfuls in the bath, dab it behind the ears (this is how I use it) and breath it in off a handkerchief. 


It lasts on the skin for ages which is a big bonus for me as I hate reapplying perfume throughout the day. Its a perfect day and night perfume and one I would recommend to everyone. It costs £37 for the 300ml bottle.


Have you tried any L'Occitane products?


Megan xx

1 comment: