Monday 4 June 2012

Ice Watch

I have always wanted an Ice watch so when the chance arised for me to review one I was literally so excited. It took me ages to decide which watch I wanted, but I am so please with the one I chose. I decided on the Silicone White Pink Unisex Size Watch. 







Ice sells so many different colours of watches, it was so difficult to choose this one. They have lots of different collections. The watch I have also comes in many shades of blue, purple, red, pink and black. 

I have the size unisex and it fits really well. If you have extremely small wrists definitely go for the size small as I have to wear this watch on the second tightest setting. It has a pink swarovski crystal on the side and has a magnified piece of glass attached to the face of the watch to magnify the date. It also has a bright neon pink part on the strap which I really love.

I think Ice Watches are completely worth the money, especially if you are a watch person. Different collections cost different amounts so prices start from about £65. I'm not 100% sure but I think the Ice White watches cost £75.

Ice watches would make a great present for any ages (my mum keeps stealing mine to wear). I think they are an especially good idea for Fathers day.

What do you think of Ice Watches

2 comments:

  1. Ah my bf got me an ICE watch for crimbo which I had my eye on for a while. I got the white solid strap!

    Becky

    beckys makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love the white and pink together xxx

    ReplyDelete