Wednesday 6 June 2012

May Favourites



May is now over and although to me June means Summer the weather in the UK is still pretty miserable. We have had a week of really nice weather though and that is when I used my monthly favourites the most.

Fragrance is something I really love in the Summer months, although on especially warm days I opt for a body spray instead as perfume can stain the skin brown. 


L'Occitane Eau Ravissante - This is such a girly and floral scent and great for summer I reviewed it fully here.


So...? Sinful is my favourite body spray and I really love to wear it. The smell lasts just like a perfume and it only costs about £1.50. 

In May I rediscovered my love for these 2 lip products.


Blistex Intensive moisturiser - This is an amazing lip balm, but one thats best to put on at night as it leaves a white tinge to the lips.


Barry M lipgloss - This lipgloss smells so nice and is a lovely pink colour with gold and silver flecks in it.

Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl - The word 'kohl' kind of put me off this product as kohl smudges and makes mess. This eyeliner is smudgeable for about 30 seconds after applying then after that it won't shift. I wear this on my waterline and then use a small brush to blend so the colour is less harsh.


Topshop cream blush in neon rose - This is my favourite blush ever (so far). I apply it with my fingers then use my sigma F80 to blend it properly into the skin. I have reviewed it fully here.


No7 makeup pallete - I bought this in Boots around Christmas time, it has a mini mascara, lipgloss and highlighter in it as 3 eyeshadows (my mothly favourite product). They are very easy to blend and really natural everyday colours.




What were your favourite products of May?


Megan xx

2 comments:

  1. No7 palette looks so pretty! Need to write up my may favs still! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the new L'Occitane fragrance and will be reviewing it soon, the bottles are so beautiful and very vintage looking. I've also been loving the Blistex Instensive Moisturiser! I use it every morning and evening x

    ReplyDelete